Sunbeam Lair already choking on my pride
3 Posts
Ooc —
A menagerie of scents filled her nose; damp earth, pine, aspen and rock, all intermingled with the scent of another. Isolde’s small ears drew back, pressing cautiously against her ruffled crown as she inhaled the crisp air deeper into her lungs. She was not alone, of that the yearling was sure, but how the other wolf would take to her presence, Isolde could not know. Not until she dared to move a little closer and face the stranger head on through the gloomy darkness of the cave.

Head held low, and scraggly tail waiving uneasily behind her, the young loner advanced in search of the cave dweller. For a moment her bright amber eyes sensed movement, a flash of pale fur catching her attention through the thick veil of shadows that loomed before her. Immediately she paused, a single forepaw dangling tentatively above the cold stone floor as she willed her eyes to adjust to the darker surroundings. Blinking, her pale lashes fluttered open as a chirp met her ears – a sound which took her by surprise.

Somewhere in the gloom the stranger had acknowledged her, but had not yet taken any further action. Instead the gentle tone of their voice seemed almost pleasant, perhaps even inviting. Reassured, her tail moved to wave more freely behind her as she carefully sniffed her way deeper into the cave, responding with her own quiet chirp as her golden gaze finally settled on the pale, scarred face of the older female.

I’m not disturbing you am I?” Isolde asked shyly, her pale brows pinching together in concern.
Messages In This Thread
already choking on my pride - by Isolde Wolf - December 23, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Isolde Wolf - December 24, 2019, 08:16 AM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Andraste - December 24, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Isolde Wolf - December 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Andraste - December 27, 2019, 09:23 AM