Mount Apikuni i saw the sun, i saw it shining
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

At the mention of Pyg, there was a ghost of a thought - one of anxiety, of what might happen, and how little K could do. But this thought did not fully fruit, instead it was stamped out by something new. A realization. "Let'm come..." Kukulkan would not give someone that terrible the room to extend pain.

Lowering his head, he'd press forehead to forehead, closing his eyes for a second. Sincere. "When 'e comes, I'll stop'm." A cold pause. "If'n I can', then ye run." Blazing red-orange eyes would open, intent, serious. Regardless of what would happen, if Pyg should come, if Kukulkan would face him... regardless of all of that, Bhediya would not be there.

She would not stay in the presence of danger.

Pulling away, only to return to the embrace between the two, K found a sort of comfort as her words lulled against him. Feeling the gentle whispers as vanished as quickly as they came, as though he were blessed to have heard them, it was soothing. But was soothed him the most was feeling her calm down. Relief.

"I.. I'd like friends..." She was a dear friend to him, and valued her. Could they be more? He didn't know, but it seemed something that shouldn't happen out of obligation or force. But friends, he liked it, and it drew a smile at the edges of his lips. "Well I don' know much 'bout bein' a dad, so maybe we can figure tha' shit out t'gether..." By the time his litter had come around, his mother was a captive slash refugee, his father so deluded by the insanity that ate at his brain he did little more than wheeze and sleep his days away. Parenting was not something he'd had proper experience with...

This time when she pulled away, the cold air that filled in between them seemed a little less cold. K felt a warmth in his cheeks, in his eyes, as he stared down at her. As she spoke. "Bhe..." Leaning down, he'd nudge the tip of his snout gently against her forehead. "Stop speakin' nonsense... I'ma here fer a reason, aye?" A soft, quick lick at her ears, "This trip, it's both our r'sponsibilities. We started it together..."

A moment of silence.
"We're gonna finish it together."

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 06, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 07, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 02:14 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 03:04 AM