Mount Apikuni i saw the sun, i saw it shining
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
kukulkan's lulls were presumably based on instinct. they hardly knew each other; aside from the potential pregnancy they faced, what reason would he have had to protect her? bhediya didn't want to think that her womb was the only thing keeping him around, but she wouldn't have been surprised were this proven to be true. it did make her think, though; once they were born, would he change his mind and leave? 

she could tell by the way that he spoke that he was young. parenthood, especially when unexpected, could be overwhelming. she'd proven this twice over by her own abandonment of young, so there would be no blame to place if kay decided to do the same. he sounded so sure that he wouldn't, but the doubt was still there.

reveling in the sentiment with an approving laugh, bhediya decided to leave the previously discussed topics where they lay. instead, she brought up something else that, in her mind, was equally pressing. when we get home, she sighed, don't tell anyone. not immediately, i mean. did she sound like an asshole? she felt like an asshole.

i didn't tell anyone about pyg, so i have to do that first. my daughters, especially, ibis included. while not her biological child, bhe had come to think of the archdruid as one of her brood. they were remarkably close, having formed a cherished bond. looking to kay, she hoped that he would understand; having the entire pack think of her as infidelitous (which she was) without understanding the situation.. it wouldn't be good. 

she looked down at her own belly, noting the slight sag from litters prior. once i know if it's.. real, you can share the news with everyone, if you want. there was a sadness to her expression, one hidden behind a toothy grin, i don't want to get excited if there's no reason to be.

Messages In This Thread
i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 06, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 07, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 02:14 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 03:04 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 03:58 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 04:13 AM