Broken Antler Fen the vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
102 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
I rolled a 4/10 for damage to Draper, and 6/10 for damage to Sugar, woo! Let me know if I need to edit anything. <3

In a strange moment, the small wolf went from being apologetic to... well, whatever the fuck she was doing, hurtling herself toward him. Draper, who had already been amped up for a potential fight, managed to hold his own reasonably well. Remedy is pretty over explaining exactly what happens in scraps like this, so let's just say he wasn't coming out of this unharmed. Somewhere during their scuffle, she split his right ear and the pink-nosed monster got a good chomp on his left rear leg, leaving him with some nice puncture wounds.

That wasn't to say that Sugar went unharmed. Draper managed to rip off one of her toenails (Kat's choice) and he got a good decent chunk of fur from her left shoulder, taking a bit of skin with it. The coyote had seen his fair share of fights, especially with wolves. This one was surprisingly evenly matched, but Draper wasn't going to give up just because of a few flesh wounds.
Bramblepoint

[Image: coyote.png]
player preferences
Messages In This Thread
the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Sugar Glider - January 14, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Draper - January 16, 2020, 09:19 AM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Sugar Glider - January 16, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Draper - January 18, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Sugar Glider - January 19, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Draper - January 19, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Sugar Glider - January 19, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Draper - January 19, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Sugar Glider - January 19, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Draper - January 19, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Sugar Glider - January 19, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! - by Draper - January 19, 2020, 11:17 PM