Nocturne Summit i came down from the moon
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Even beyond Moonspear territory, he felt like he knew the 'scapes well enough to be comfortable--and this close, he considered them all within the realm of their business. If prey were lurking here, he wanted his pack to know, and if some menace of a threat settled in, also, it was best they get the jump on it. These were the distractions he set himself upon, hopeful, that he might be on a good course for the times.

Thankfully, Katya seemed to be fine with this--him, as well. As for what he was up to lately? He didn't need to think long to reply: A lot of patrol, mainly, and training the pups.. not that they need a lot of help at this point, but Hydra has been so busy, the dark Ostrega said without elaborating too much since his companion would know what a part of it was. I've scouted out like now some more too recently, mainly for prey trails but.. mixed luck, though I want to think it's truly looking up lately, he sighed next, since this was a prediction he made with a measure of hesitation still. Nature only said so much, so soon.

Anyway, it had been a while--surely she had been occupied with settling in more while he was often distracted with something family-wise, somehow. I guess I've been busy, too, he sighed. And he had been restless--dictated by the season, the scarcity of food--all else. He blamed winter in more ways than one. How have you been? With.. everything, settling in and all? It has to have been a time, he said, trying to sympathize with her timing, though swayed his tail slowly to keep his mood light despite himself as he glanced briefly from her, towards the skies to take in the scene.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 19, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 21, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 10, 2020, 12:07 PM