Phoenix Maplewood there's a voice that pulls me stumbling through a symphony
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Huh. Dawn had some answers, but none of them made the situation any more clear to him. Well, Catori and Pema were better mothers to me than she was. Dauntless had no intention of suddenly calling her mother or even trying to get close to her. She may have birthed him, but what sort of parent just... left her kids when they were so young? That made him even less interested in staying with Easy back at... whatever that pack's name was. That, of course, meant he would likely end up here, with Dawn. But maybe...

I think I'm gonna track down Winterbourne at Kaistleoki. See how he's doin'. It only seemed right since he'd been able to reconnect with Easy, Lavender, and Dawn. With the whereabouts of his other two younger siblings unknown, he didn't plan to go on a mission to find them. Once I've done that, I'll come back and let you know what I decide to do. I'll have to swing by and let Easy know, too. There were so many options around, Dauntless was going to have a hard time deciding. Then again, he didn't really like the thought of living with Bhediya.
Messages In This Thread