Fairspell Meadow i sing the blues and swallow them too
3 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Meraxes is already awake when the snow starts to fall. Hours of shifting and rolling into different positions has left her sore and more exhausted than when she'd settled for the night, but she can't make herself stay still. The field is so open and cold and she's so exposed, she can't imagine sleeping. Lying down at all feels pointless, but she hadn't been able to get Vhagar's voice out of her head, in the tone she'd always used when chiding her for something silly. Even a little rest is better than nothing, she'd heard her say again and again and again as she walked, though Vhagar hadn't been there. Just imagining her voice had brought tears to her eyes, so eventually she'd given in.
Vhagar's voice is gone now, but her melancholy has lingered. Her heart suddenly feels heavier as the first layer of snow starts to fall across her, and she stands abruptly, turning as if to go back the way she'd come. But she doesn't. She knows she doesn't deserve that, so she turns again, and starts to move forward — farther from home, and farther from her siblings than ever.
Messages In This Thread
i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Meraxes - February 17, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Ainhoa - February 17, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Meraxes - February 17, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Ainhoa - February 17, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Meraxes - February 17, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Ainhoa - February 18, 2020, 07:58 AM