Fairspell Meadow i sing the blues and swallow them too
42 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The compliment was unnecessary, but she was nonetheless appreciative. She was insecure about her own appearance, or what she'd heard of it; never having properly seen herself, Ainhoa was dependent on the opinions of others. The sylph looked away and laughed, Thank you. She wondered what Eneko might be doing, and if he would be impressed by the little seraph his sister had found.

A moment passed before she thought to continue. I am Ainhoa, she said, Who are you? She gave a polite dip of her head and settled into a seat while awaiting the girl's response.
Messages In This Thread
i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Meraxes - February 17, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Ainhoa - February 17, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Meraxes - February 17, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Ainhoa - February 17, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Meraxes - February 17, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: i sing the blues and swallow them too - by Ainhoa - February 18, 2020, 07:58 AM