Moonspear little by little, i can breath again
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
The second she said fox, his nod dipped in a swift nod. Unfortunately, he had his own encounters with the clever beasts, so it was definitely worth noting that this was becoming a little bit more than just a few isolated incidents. Stubborn things lately, he grumbled, low in his throat before he shook his head. Dragomir and I chased some down a bit back, too.. the guardian added, wanting to guess that Hydra and Dirge might have similar stories to get if he ran across them any time soon. He was starting to suspect so.

Where at? Spotting-wise.. Or other information, he'd take whatever, no matter how slim, and use it to guide his next course. I can help spread the word, he suggested, especially among his family and the very sharp teeth of the juveniles--who he did not worry about too terribly against foxes, not with how sharp some of them could be on a bad day, and growing bigger constantly. Fox could be smart though, Jarilo had learned his fair share of this over his couple of years, so he knew better than to underestimate their small stature.

He would patrol on, glad for what company he could get.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
little by little, i can breath again - by Jarilo - February 16, 2020, 03:05 AM
RE: little by little, i can breath again - by RIP Desdemona - February 17, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: little by little, i can breath again - by Jarilo - February 23, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: little by little, i can breath again - by RIP Desdemona - February 24, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: little by little, i can breath again - by Jarilo - March 01, 2020, 04:20 AM