Whitefish River My Heart and Hands Collide
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira had been too distracted to notice winterbourne's approach so when his voice hit her ears she was quick to jump. Winterbourne— I apologize, I must have been too focused Yes. Fishing. She supposed that would be what it looked like to someone else, luckily it provided as the perfect excuse. I don't mind... 

They had all come to a mutual agreement, yet she couldn't help but feel weird. Winterbourne was a quiet wolf, his true feelings were hidden much like her own (normally) and now that they were alone she couldn't help but wonder what he thought of her now. Time ticked, Ira lost in her thoughts once more until she realized she hadn't moved or said anything. Curse this stupid heat. But it would be worth it in the end, or at least she hoped it would. There were still a lot of thoughts swarming that topic.

Ah...I'm not that great at fishing. She forced the words out looking for something to break what felt like an awkward silence to her. Perhaps only a few moments had passed and it was all in her head. The roan woman tried to relax as she resettled by the river. She hadn't been looking for fish before so she hoped to find something now to help play along.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 04, 2020, 12:41 AM