Whitefish River My Heart and Hands Collide
Loner
209 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He feels guilty when she jumps at his words, but any apology he might have offered is interrupted by her own — and arguing with her seems like it'd be awkward, so he doesn't. Instead, he nods, turning his focus toward the water. He hasn't really tried much fishing from outside the water, and it seems like he'll only be able to get smaller fish here, but he doesn't think much of it — well, until Ira mentions she's not great at fishing.
That's okay, I'm still learning myself, He says softly, edging a little further toward the water as he prepares to suggest that they try further in the river. But then it occurs to him that Ira is acting strange — he doesn't know her as well as Evergreen does, so he hadn't noticed at first, but now it seems rather obvious. There's a logical explanation, of course, but hormone-addled Winterbourne can only worry something more is wrong. His gaze turns back to her, full of concern. Are you um, feeling alright?
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 04, 2020, 12:41 AM