Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Within this moment it felt like her soul was being torn apart, shredded and thrown into the wind, carried by the breeze and into the water's depth, never to be reached again. Dragged down by angry spindly greedy fingers of whatever creature called its depths home. Only the swirling bodies of little fish kept her grounded, hypnotizing and soothing as they carved their way easily through the element. 

A chuff stole her attention away from the minnows beneath the surface, head darting quickly in its direction as she feared the worst - but quickly those worries faded. It was long ago since she had seen this face, but it was one she would not soon forget! Another Kaistleoki comrade, one who she hasn't seen in a long time. Chai! Pushing back the turmoil to bring back the mask, she smiled as the two approached one another. Tail swishing as well in a gleeful greeting.

How have you been? It's been such a long time! Are you well?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 16, 2020, 02:39 PM