Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
There was no hesitation to accept the shoulder bump and run her muzzle along Chai's cheek and neck in a warm welcome to an old friend. Though her mother would have told her that royalty should not be as physical as Reiko has been lately, this was her title now and not one she adopted from her ancestors. Friends and packmates were family and lovers and would be treated with as much warmth as she could muster - even in dark times such as today.

You too? So much has happened in recent months, not even a year gone and the list the Empress could draw would go on until nightfall should she explain everything to Chai. I hope all of it is good? Of course, as they brushed up against each other, Reiko did pick up the mild scent of Whitebark upon Chai's pelt. She was so close this whole time, living with a new friend Artyom! But it was faint, fading... what could have happened?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 20, 2020, 12:07 PM