Neverwinter Forest ah, shit— you left the door unlocked!
123 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
okay, well...alright. mal didn't seem really convinced, but he didn't seem un-convinced either. if his "i dunno" was any indication, then there was some hope in the situation. matty laughed and lifted his brows, turning to leave. yeah, yeah, he said to himself, so probably not.

but then he turned back, and this time with more urgency. it's just that, family means a lot to me, so i'd really like to prove this thing one way or the other. the thought of having more family outside of the consortium wasn't just one that he could brush away, even knowing that it would make things much easier.

mathieu searched his mind for possible solutions. he could ask where mal was from, but he was pretty sure it wasn't where matty was from. he could ask for his full name, which might help, but it felt kinda invasive. then again, the entire premise of this conversation was invasive, wasn't it?

he opened his mouth to speak, then closed it again, before finally asking: do you know their names? your parents, i mean. matty didn't have much information about his dad, so if there was something there, hopefully it wasn't through that side of the family.
Messages In This Thread
ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mathieu - April 14, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 15, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 21, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mathieu - April 21, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 21, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 21, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 08:01 PM