Neverwinter Forest never thought i could miss you around here
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Oh, okay. His answer was vague, and she wondered if it was because he didn't want to answer any more of her questions. If that was the case, then he picked the wrong girl to like, because she asked questions about everything. How else do you learn things you want to know? But maybe that was all she was getting for now. Her persistence would normally push her to keep asking anyway, but maybe she should tone it down some for now. She didn't ask anything else but also didn't offer anything else on her own family. If he wanted to know more, then he could ask and she would probably tell him if he asked enough, but if given the choice, she would keep all her painful family stuff to herself.

Simmik shrugged at his question. Probably a patrol or something.  She didn't have much else planned. A walk sounds nice, though, she answered, a smile curving one side of her mouth.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
never thought i could miss you around here - by Mathieu - April 22, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: never thought i could miss you around here - by Simmik - April 23, 2020, 11:05 AM