Wheeling Gull Isle heaven helps those who help themselves
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
sorry this internal thought(?) got a lil long lmao. also chinese ofc

She almost thought to bite back; how many have you recruited? Even I was the one who accepted Aiolos, you only brought Fengmian who has run off... But things would never get better if she bickered mindlessly. As much as she wanted to. Ying had done her part and much more- it was why she had promoted her, after all. And though Huā doubted that Fengmian had much talent to bring, she had not yet gotten the chance to know. Maybe there had been a gem hidden in that man- but he was a runaway, and people like that were not well-suited for here. So what was more important, longetivity or talent? Huā thought longetivity. Any son of a bitch can be trained to work hard. But not every talented man had a loyal heart, and just as soon as you could pick them up they might disperse. There was a balance that needed to be found- those who were willing to put the effort necessary to be a strong worker. No matter what their skill was- they needed to have a loyalty to Yuèlóng, and a willingness to provide, rather than being a dead weight. 

You receuit how you want, then. But personally, I'm not against bringing in the unskilled as long as they are willing to stay and learn. I think it's most important to have those who are willing- and not only the experienced. And even with experience, some can be flighty. Never staying long enough to make a difference here. That much was obvious, considering the quiet pointed reference it made to the missing baby daddy. Point is, you can be choosy. But if I want to bring in people who are not masters, let me do such. I want to see their potential.
Messages In This Thread
heaven helps those who help themselves - by Ying - April 14, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Ying - April 15, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Huā - April 16, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Ying - April 16, 2020, 07:16 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Huā - April 16, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Ying - April 16, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Huā - April 16, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Ying - April 16, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Huā - April 23, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: heaven helps those who help themselves - by Ying - April 25, 2020, 07:07 AM