Wheeling Gull Isle a warrior
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
maybe not always. atausiq murmurs in quiet and humble protest with a soft laugh; but he is glad that he can comfort her here in this moment when her heart is surely breaking. leaving siblings is something atausiq has some experience with ...despite that he, too, has done it himself. though he is not sure if he made it worse on his family because he didn't have the excuse of not having memories. he allows the touch of her tongue to his cheek; relishing in it. lips part to ask how she feels, if the cubs are active but she speaks before he can summon the breath and he finds silent. i'd be honored. which was also his way of saying that he'd do his best though he has no experience with leading either. anymore than he has with being a father or husband. life was nothing if not a constant learning experience, atausiq is coming to learn.

what is the plan for when you give birth? without ying ...and with you den ridden ...who will take care of leader things? atausiq asks quietly, considering that these developments will likely force hua to improvise.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
a warrior - by Nanoq - April 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: a warrior - by Huā - April 26, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: a warrior - by Nanoq - April 26, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: a warrior - by Huā - April 26, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: a warrior - by Nanoq - April 26, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: a warrior - by Huā - April 26, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: a warrior - by Nanoq - April 26, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: a warrior - by Huā - April 26, 2020, 12:30 PM