Moonspear Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir's lips twisted in thought. There was a lot about Hydra and her family he still didn't know, but what he did know was that this wasn't the first time Arcturus had been forced to dwell in his brother's shadow, in spite of his brother's disloyalty. It wasn't for Dragomir to speak of. If Arcturus had wanted to have that conversation with Hydra, the boy imagined he would've. He thought of Isilmë and the cold sting that her previous disappearance had kissed his heart with, that pinprick of frost that he could not move past because his mother had made him cold to wordless abandonment.

He could not have stomached a wolf who left his family without saying anything, then returned to try to seize a position he had no right to, even as the Omega. Hydra seemed to share that opinion now, but it came too late. Arcturus was gone, the damage was done. To those who believed that loyalty was worth something, like Dragomir, it was a severe blow.

Dragomir licked his lips, suddenly nervous. He had more to say but he didn't know how to phrase it all. At least no one could claim he'd said nothing. His words came out in a bit of a rush, but eventually he said, I've been thinking that it's time I see more of the world, uh, stretch my legs... a bit. For a lot of reasons, he thought.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - by Dragomir - April 30, 2020, 08:34 AM