Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He didn't notice her wince- but frankly, he wouldn't have cared if he did. She was his, lovingly dedicated to him since childhood, the trophy that had spent a long time coming to him. If he wanted to embrace her, he'd do as he damn well pleased, whether or not she was frightened by it. She smelled amazing, he noticed- and took a deep sniff before reluctantly pulling away. 

Her smile and wagging tail was a much-needed sight. Even as a round woman, the smile made her charming, and his blue eyes filled with warmth for a moment. Ears flickered forward curiously as she spoke- Reiko was his sweet darling, and the idea that he had impregnated her filled him with pride. The thought of them, raising children together, solidified the fantasy life he'd dreamed of, as her husband- and soon his wish would be reality. He prayed she would give him a son among them. 

Not yet, he frowned slightly, but his tail wagged once more when she said that it might happen in a few weeks. Please do, he hummed excitedly, nodding eagerly as if his verbal confirmation wasn't enough. Anyway, babe- some reason you wanted to come see me? Feeling lonely? He pronounced, aiding the last question with a suggestive wink.
Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Takeshi - May 02, 2020, 09:01 PM