Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She laughed- a beautiful music rattling like a wind chime, and momentarily he could imagine they were truly happy together. It wasn't reality- he knew that- but Shi was content to live in the dream for the moment. It faded as she began to answer, telling him that she missed home too. The snow, the people- but here would be a new home to replace the old one. Takeshi related in some ways- but the women he cared about most were here. He didn't need many other people, as long as Hiromi and Reiko were close- and so the snow was something easier relatable to him.

Reiko surprises him again, leaning comfortably into his chest. Electricity shot through him- his heart, his stomach, his groin. He felt alive with a burning fire, and suddenly wanted to take her right there, in the open expanse- careless who saw. Make it known to every onlooker than she was his, and this closeness was evidence. But Takeshi was not an unreasonable beast nor a rapid creature; he could control himself, and instead saved the fiery passion for later. Though his heart still thrummed with quiet excitement, he instead leaned into her too, very gently nibbling playfully at the edge of her ear.

You're right, he affirmed with a sharp-toothed smile. We will have everything we need here. You'll be happy- you're having my kids. There can't be anything better than that. He breathed out hot breath onto her neck, taking a moment to lap a streak of his tongue along the back of her ear. My joy is your joy. We have a good future ahead- I've made sure of it, and so have you. You've done a good job, babe... He sighed contentedly, momentarily quitting at his touches to see how she might respond.
Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Takeshi - May 03, 2020, 11:47 PM