Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She could feel his heartbeat through her back, drumming against her excitedly and she, naturally, chalked it up to the simple pleasure of being near someone you love rather than the lustful thoughts that raced through his head. She felt safe out here in the open, a naive safety if she could read his mind - but she couldn't, and so, she continued to feel invulnerable out here.

Collision was also just a call away now. 

Thankfully she was facing away from him as her face exposed a worried expression as he spoke the words of "his children". For a moment her own heart raced and paws pooled with nervous sweat. What if they all had violet eyes? She pondered in fear. Hopeful he would follow through with his declaration to raise them as his own - but still, it latched onto her at this moment, an involuntary shudder ran through her core.

His little nibbling didn't help either. Her comfort shifted to something darker. Like she didn't want to breathe or move as if a monster was hiding just behind her. Yes~ A new chapter, a fresh start and I'm - She swallowed a thick, hard lump in her throat, thankful for you to be here too. Try as she might to keep her voice steady, it faltered on a few words, verberating as it drummed in her throat uncomfortably.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:08 AM