Northstar Vale If the world was ending.
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
222 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision is unsurprised and unbothered when the evidence she has no clue who he is becomes obvious. There is an uneasiness, but it is not fully enforced. His scent, after all, was around the Vale and it wasn't likely he would have made it so far in without at least permission to come around. 

"You assume correctly," He is direct, to the point, and today he is as stoic as ever. He forgets to offer emotion, a smile, a flicker of interest and instead moves on, "I'm Collision. Reiko allowed me the opportunity to be a guest here and I had decided to stay," It didn't actually matter and there was no reason he owed this woman a specific explanation was there? 

"I'm just trying to do my part in keeping it safe," He was happy here. Reiko had entrusted him with being a personal body guard of sorts. He was able to keep a sharp eye out for her and for everyone that she loved and that he was growing to respect. Still, it was important that he act socially and come to know the others that could very well make use of him.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 02, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 07, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 07, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 17, 2020, 11:23 PM