Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Hoping that maybe by not responding to his actions he would get the hint, that the mood was not there to well, try all that again. That she truly did just want to talk and maybe cuddle and build some kind of physical and emotional trust - but she was wrong. Again. And he kept calling her 'babe', the pet name was humiliating, adding salt to the current wound as it opened up in a fresh new way.

As his preening continued she finally drew the line there and shrugged deeply to try and bump him off softly in some sort of way. Not hard enough to try and provoke him in any way, but just enough to maybe, hopefully, get him to get the message. Long enough I'm certain! She was quick to turn around and face him now, backing away to make more space between them now - realizing her mistake on trying to find some physical comfort in the man she was to call her husband. Distance was the best thing.

Distance was good. Distance was safe.

And we have a lifetime to enjoy it, hmm?~ Once again she tried to sweet-talk him despite her attempts to build a gap between them. Trying to communicate that they didn't need to rush anything, she'd come around, just... not today with his hasty advances.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 09:50 PM