Whitefish River We're in the car on a highway
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Jokingly he whined at her declaration of him needing to stay here and rest. Aaawww man, it'll be so boring. With his maw comically open, shoulders dropping and an exaggerated frown, he rolled to his side just enough to lounge around after Speedy was done dressing his wounds. I might need company more than anything, I get bored easily y'know. Not being able to feel the pain to make his rest easier, it was to keep his mind occupied that would be the trick to keep him from wandering. But of course, he would remain as long as Speedy needed to be happy with her work despite he had a companion or not during his healing process.

When she came back with a meal for him, he put up zero fuss and ate as instructed. Though it felt weird to not be the one doing the hunting and feeding her instead, there was no shame in letting the opposite happen either. You're a fantastic physician Speedy, thank you, for everything. He said genuinely after the meal was eaten. He trusted her portion to eat the thing without worrying of overeating. I'll pay you back somehow, someday.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 02, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 04, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 12, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 15, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 18, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 19, 2020, 01:44 PM