Seaside Moors And I did a lot wrong I can't make right
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He stood steadfast, his tail tucking quickly.
He knew this man to be the leader of Rusalka. Now he was nearly as big as the titan, not a growing cub he was. What struck the lad now was the similarity in the eyes between him and the Redhawk.

"I- I know Khepri. Or Scarab, I don't know."
Rowan couldn't smell his friend on the border, which made him sad, but still held hope.
"I know Tundra too."
He hoped that would ward off the man's seemingly imminent attack to wipe the stain, Rowan, from his land.

His ears twitched as Tundra's form also emerged. His tail wagged hard, but didn't rush up to her in case the man, he thinks his name is Arrogant or something, decided to eat him.
"Tundra," he excitedly whines, play bowing in excitement. He was large, but still a pup around her. He thought her as much as a Mother as Moonshadow.
He'd grown a lot it seemed, for once in the eldritch trees of Blackfeather, she dwarfed him.

Then the anger lit in her forge and he knew it was the nasty wound on him.
"Maegi called her a Redhawk, I met her once when looking for Star with Mama, but we crossed paths again."
She'd know what he spoke of with Star. "I don't know her name, but she's got a tawny slash on her shoulders and her eyes are like his," he tilted his head to Aningan.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Rowan - May 14, 2020, 06:01 PM