Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
You'd be surprised at how quickly you get used to it. She certainly was. The vale was huge and the mountains made you feel protected by the outside world - as if nothing could touch them, no evil that wandered the outside world that seemed far too common for her taste. It barely feels like we live in the mountains. While chai rested her head on the Empress' shoulders, Reiko softly bumped her head against Chai's to return the comforting feeling.

The feathery plume of white bounced against the ground as Chai confirmed that not only did she remember Tobias, but also remembered he was a kind man. I only began to get to know him recently. She admitted, only after they found each other right before heading back to Kaistleoki as a group did she and Tobias really start talking.

I hope you do! She playfully rose her voice, with a faux stern look crossing her gentle face. Pursed lips and pale brows furrowing in an almost comedic way. No one I have invited to come visit has done so yet. I'm starting to believe they all hate me. Well, at least no one other than Collision, but he came to see if he wanted to join, as a guest, and eventually did stay (to her surprise) - so he didn't quite count as a friend visiting just for the fun of it.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 07:28 PM