Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Initially, Chai had certain plans in mind once she got back to Whitebark Stream. But now, with Reiko's generous offer to visit her kingdom, she was left debating how to manage her options. Her curiosity was peaked, certainly. She couldn't get her mind off of what it'd be like to see this mountain sanctuary her long-time friend spoke of. She wondered if @Tobais would remember her. She wouldn't be surprised if he did not.

Soft brows shooting up in mock offense in exchange for Reiko's feigned look of seriousness, Chai added to the display by lifting her chin away. Setting her expression into one of severe determination, that was hardly befitting to her nature, she set Reiko with a firm stare. "Then, I will see to it myself that I am the first! Maybe...send out a little reminder to those who have failed to respond to your invitation." Breaking down in a soft fit of giggles, she dropped the act, returning to her usual mild-mannered self. But a knowing glint held fast in her eye. "I suspect when I drop by, it won't just be you I'll be seeing." Her smile grew into a cheeky little grin. "So, who's the lucky man, Rei?"

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Chai - May 18, 2020, 09:26 PM