Blacktail Deer Plateau sad machine
812 Posts
Ooc —
This actually works perfectly! Junior's going to run out of guilt as much as anger, etc.

Thanks for the (brief) thread! :D

Right after her outburst, the tears came unbidden. She whipped her face away, hoping Fox hadn't seen, and furiously wiped them away. "Just..." she said in a trembling voice. She was losing steam but tried to inject some firmness into her tone. "Get out of my face," she finished quietly.

When she looked up again, it was to see Fox trotting away. She'd finally listened to the pup. Despite having her words heeded, Junior felt her throat tightening. She wanted to call out to Fox, ask her to come back here, which made no sense at all after screaming at her to leave. Her own conflicting emotions scared her and she realized abruptly she didn't actually want to be alone.

But when she considered going after the Alpha female, an arrow of fear pierced her heart. She went to tell dad! she thought in a panic. She's going to tell him I screamed at her for no reason. It was the truth, at least in Fox's eyes. I just screamed at the Alpha female... Her blood curdled when she realized she could be kicked out of the pack for this.

Whirling, Junior decided to save her father and his mate the trouble. In a tearful, impulsive fury and flurry, she blitzed across the plateau, found the towpath and ran away as fast as her paws could carry her.
Messages In This Thread
sad machine - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: sad machine - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: sad machine - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: sad machine - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: sad machine - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: sad machine - by RIP Fox - August 26, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: sad machine - by Junior - August 26, 2014, 12:10 PM