Neverwinter Forest i hate my boyfriend
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
The more he thought about death, the more scared he became. What would become of his little boy if he left him now? Cupid was reminded of his mother's death. That loss was the beginning of his life's downward spiral. He couldn't bear to know Caerus' life could go down the same path. It was very possible. One parent dead, the other too busy with a bunch of other kids to care about him. Caerus would be left alone in this cruel world just like he was. Cupid had to live to prevent that, but he was afraid he wouldn't be able to cheat death this time.

The tears began to run down his cheek when his son cried out. He hugged his son even more tightly. It's the only way he could console him. The fact that he was too weak too speak hurt him just as much as Caerus' sobs.

Things went from bad to worse by the time Simmik arrived. His chest was numb, the corners of his vision were beginning to go dark, his whole body felt as if it was aflame. He could barely stay upright, and when Mal came he was on the verge of collapsing.

Time was running out. He could feel himself slipping. His eyes locked on Mal's for a brief moment. He didn't want to leave his baby with this man. He was too much like Cupid's father. Promised to be there to watch his son grow up, and left as soon as the other kids came into the picture. What's stopping Mal from doing the same thing? He'd just have to put his faith in him. There was no other choice.

Take care of my boy, he thought as he nidged Caerus towards him. He fell on his side soon after.

Cupid kept his eyes on his son as his vision slowly went dark. If he could speak right now he'd say 'i love you' over and over as he slipped out of consciousness. 

I love you Caerus. I love you.
Messages In This Thread
i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 24, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 26, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 26, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 26, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 26, 2020, 10:53 PM