Neverwinter Forest i hate my boyfriend
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her affection was not met well. Caerus turned his head and glared at her, clearly wanting no comfort from her. She figured that would make things more difficult if she tried to lead him away. She didn't blame him, though, it all just made her feel even worse for him. She knew how he was feeling, and there was nothing she could do to help. 

Mal was there quickly, and she looked to him as he arrived, worry in her gaze as he skidded to a stop nearby. It was clear by his next words that he also had no idea what was wrong with Cupid. He suggested that they call for Aibreann, and she nodded her agreement. 

Then things after that happened quickly; Cupid nudged Caerus towards Mal and then collapsed to the ground. Simmik rushed forward to try and break his fall, but she couldn't move fast enough. Cupid hit the ground with a thud. She lowered her muzzle to his chest and watched, silently begging that she would see him take a breath. When she did finally see movement, she felt relief but only a little; his breaths were shallow and spaced far apart. That couldn't be good, right? She looked up to Mal He's breathing, she said quietly. Her gaze fell to Caerus before rising back to her friend. Maybe you should take Caerus to the den, and I'll call for Aibreann? She didn't want him to see anymore of this than he already had.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 24, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 26, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 26, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 26, 2020, 09:45 PM