Fox's Glade she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
they were creatures of social necessity and even the darkest of their kind yearned for the occasional embrace of another. even the furthest from social understanding seemed to desire to be surrounded in numbers of their own alignment. perhaps that was why it was so easy to gather among strangers and conversate. 

a subtle breeze jostled his fur and he found himself enjoying the momentary touch. a reminder that he could still feel despite his detached state of mind. he stares at her as she introduces herself and then finds comfort sitting before him. she had nothing to fear here. no harm would befall her for the time-being. 

her name is no different to him than the many faces he had met. all were so unique with their titles. all hailing from different backgrounds. Reiko, Yuudai, Hiromi all hailing from some far north place where they adorned names of common descent. he wondered if polaris also resided with those that held a close heritage and this was how she adopted her name. his was simple. clash, crusade, collision--all affiliated titles that had carried a generation. 

"i do. i needed to get away. time for oneself is valuable, and it's my time," there's too much to say about why...

the thoughts like water heavily beating on a dam threatened to burst forth. a perfect stranger he could come clean to, but he refrains. this was not the time or place and she didn't deserve to waste her time on such a terrible tale. it wasn't for her ears. he didn't want it on his own. 

"distractions are nice. i prefer to spend them in nice places with nice company. what about you?" his head cranes ever so slightly to the side curiosity thick. and did she come with a guard? who protected the svelte woman? who would close the door to harm and assure no wrong-doer came upon her? perhaps he was calculating wrong and she was far more capable than his given assessment.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
RE: she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 03:11 PM