Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

The pervasive awkwardness was a sensation shared by Eleuthera. She found that she didn’t know what to say to this guy, as she was relatively unaware of the negative opinions he held about her. In fact, a small part of her wondered if he was at all embarrassed by the way he had acted back then. She had no idea that he might have undergone trauma — after all, they had the same parents, and her childhood had been perfectly lovely. 

Interesting. Mali — Mal — too had a pack, just like Ibis did. At this, Eleuthera pursed her lips at this. If both her sister and (technically) her brother led packs, should she too have a pack by now? Had she dedicated so much of her life to travel that she missed her opportunity to be a leader? Eleuthera chalked it up to having different paths in life, but she couldn’t help the jealousy that simmered low and slow in her belly. Still, the Faerie found that she could not regret the years spent at Séamus’s side, making the planet their bitch.
“I traveled for many years, with Séamus, but I..."

she looked at Mali, wondering what he might think of this next part. Somehow, she intuited that he might not be as thrilled by this turn of events as she was. “I actually live in the willows once more. With the pack that’s there now, Seelie Court." and immediately her mouth almost fell open, for she realized that if Mali — Mal — had been so close all this time, perhaps he might have the answer the question that was always hot on her tongue.

“Do you know what happened? — to Elysium?" she spit out, eyes blinking, suddenly certain that the truth lay with this spotted man. Her heart and soul yearned for it.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 02:42 PM