Arrow Lake i do not know what it is about you that closes and opens;
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He did not notice how his shaking had affected her, nor would he have cared if he had, except she pointed it out and that gave him a momentary pause. A short-circuit, more or less. The thick-skulled jock faced with a beautiful little woman, being corrected on his behavior. Sort-of. That probably wasn't the intention but Revui stare-blinked down at her all the same as if he'd just realized how messily he had devoured the water from the river.

Still, there was no apology forthcoming. She did not explain herself; Revui had hoped the comment would prompt more out of her, as he liked to hear the sound of her voice, but he wasn't socially conscious enough to ask her point-blank about her home or anything. Wasn't she curious as to how he knew she wasn't from around here? But then he'd have to explain his ordeal with the burly woman - and swiftly snuffed out that line of thought.

It is too hot, he comments sharply in response, presuming he had done her a favor by getting her a little wet. He lamented, You are lucky you are so small, I cannot find enough shade for myself. Much as he needed to pant, he chose to keep his mouth shut after that, to save her the visual. Maybe he would do a cannonball run in to the river to compensate.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread