Shadewood I ain't plastic, call me classic
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Some potential for Chacal to be skipped if the two of ye get into a spree :)

While there were limits on Chacal's permitted wanderings, she'd begun to test those boundaries simply out of curiosity, and whenever she did drift too far from the safe interior of the Shadewood, it was without her noticing that she'd done something wrong rather than deliberate disobedience. She'd begun relying on her nose to guide her, and more often than not she meandered along tracking down a familiar scent until she was able to find whoever it was that she'd been tracking. It was almost a little game of hers, and brought her a good deal of joy when she acheived her goal. 

She'd been traling along well behind Valravn, though her anxiery levels began to rise when she found she could hear the sound of the river. That was almost too far, and she'd been warned against getting too close to the rushing waters. There were safer places to drink, and this was too close to the borders of their established, temporary territory.

She could see his tail waving beyond the bullrushes and heard his excited bark- so she quietly, carefully, picked her way forward, peering past his flank to see the dark form of a girl marked similarily to her- though obviously some months older, and with much more beautiful, golden fur trailing along her ribcage. She shyly drew close to Valravn's side, now a clingy and insecure child seeking comfort as she pressed her nose into the fur near his flank, but peered out at the stranger with one wary, yet curious eye.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 28, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 28, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 29, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - August 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 31, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 31, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 04, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - September 09, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - September 09, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 10, 2020, 10:48 AM