Shadewood I ain't plastic, call me classic
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
580 Posts
Ooc — Lauren

one ear back for chacal, who pressed along his nape -- one ear forward, for the suntorched girl on the banks he was about to yap a second time when alyx heaved a new offering of spittle and riverwater onto the banks.

ew, but valravn's sensibilities weren't in the least offended. he aimed a gentle nip at chacal's cheeks and then turned back to alyx with his tail wagging -- about to answer her question when solaire arrived and quickly took charge.

no matter, they could still play! now there were enough of them for a suitable game of stick-tag, or hide-and-go-seek -- already valravn was counting the different games they could play, not even the least concerned about trespassing or territoriality. in his book any wolf his age was a friend he just hadn't met yet.

however, alyx didn't seem in the mood for play. she looked anguished, and then buried her head into her paws with a wail. approaching her with his tail tentatively wagging, valravn tried to nose her forehead with a clumsy lick before he roared "TAG!!" and darted to the side with an excessively clumsy playbow.

NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 28, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 28, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 29, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - August 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 31, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 31, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 04, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - September 09, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - September 09, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 10, 2020, 10:48 AM