Shadewood I ain't plastic, call me classic
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She hovered near her brother's flank, gazing with innocent curiosity at the female who regarded them with guarded confusion. When Solaire strode up to them, she answered with a tone that wasn't terribly friendly, causing Chacal's tail to stop swaying. Were they not supposed to be friendly with this other girl? While Chacal was painfully shy, she was inherently a friendly wolf, and found it somewhat discouraging that Solaire sought to fulfill the role of guardian. She was the eldest of the Rusalka children, though the other girl looked to be somewhere about the same age. In their youth, even the difference of a month or two made a surprising difference. As the youngest present, Chacal was quick to defer to the others. 

But despite Solaire's trepidation, Valravn moved forward to reach out, causing Chacal to stiffen. She wanted to stay by his side- but didn't really want to get too close to the stranger. All of that changed, though, when her brother broke the tension and began a game of tag. Chacal's eyes widened and with all the grace of a fledgeling leaving the nest for the first time, she scrambled back at the sudden punctuation, bounding awkwardly away in hopes of avoiding retaliation, a tentative smile returning to her features.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 28, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 28, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 29, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - August 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 31, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 31, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 04, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - September 09, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - September 09, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 10, 2020, 10:48 AM