Northstar Vale Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah
11 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
While Joheras was just trying to figure out what the actual heck was going on, the dude with a stick up his... whatever mom said it was, came along. The oh so charming prince tried to make it so he had the moral high ground, which Joheras could give a rat's ass about, and scolded the firey boy for not looking at Collision when he arrived. The young boy only gave an ear swivel in his general direction and carried on with his business. Now the nice man that mom probably liked even though she wouldn't admit, gave Haru...

Ok seriously, what IS his name? His mother must have loved him so much to give him a name like that, I can't even get the syllables right! Haru... Ha... Oh my god, Harooo... Harpoopie. No it can't be that, that would be too accurate to his character.

ANYWAYS, Collision quickly put the white fluff of stupid right in his place. Joheras really cared about first impressions. The young firey boy lifted his paw and hovered it over the water to get a better look. Just as he thought, dark spots were forming, Why? He had no idea. So, he had to toss in the towel, ears flopping to the side with a grouchy look on his face, he turned his attention to Collision and raise his right paw at him. He held it in the air as high as he could so that the taller man could get a good look at it. "Wot dis?" He tried to ask in his limited speech, shame that he sounded like a three-year-old... Oh, wait...

But the man would suggest an adventure which brightened the boy's mood to the point where his once sour face turned into one of pure interest and excitement. He leaped to his little paws and stared at the larger man eagerly, yes yes yes yes yes! Finally! I can do something cool! Too bad I gotta share it with dummy head over there.
Messages In This Thread
Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah - by Joheras - August 15, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah - by Joheras - August 31, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah - by Haruki - September 02, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah - by Collision - September 15, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah - by Joheras - September 19, 2020, 11:18 AM