Shadewood I ain't plastic, call me classic
54 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
promptly the girl introduced herself as alyx- and even went to recite the names of her parents and pack. unfortunately, none of them rang a bell- but solaire thought maybe mama would know, if they asked her. solaire liked to imagine she knew much, but in truth she knew very little, and was often pushed into awe by the wisdom of the adults in her life. just as the sunspot was about to recommend a more productive course of action, valravn invited them into a game of tag, which alyx and chacal immediately gave into. was it not this girl's puddle of riverwater below her chin? didn't she need help getting home? nevermind the briefly flashing idea that maybe alyx didn't want to go home- that was a scary thing. sol knew the adults could take care of this! but ultimately she did not want to stop the play of her little siblings, as cautious as she was. the stranger touching her caused her hackles to flare slightly for a moment but she calmed them, realizing there was no violent intent behind her approach. solaire had a stand-offish side, and a worrisome side, but she had a playful side too- and in the end, when tagged by alyx she would excitedly make her way towards chacal to pass the role onto someone else.

hover for any language translations
Messages In This Thread
I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 28, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 28, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 29, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - August 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 31, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 31, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 04, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - September 09, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - September 09, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 10, 2020, 10:48 AM