Shadewood I ain't plastic, call me classic
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
580 Posts
Ooc — Lauren

even as an adult, valravn would never be adept at reading the room. the dark boy darted off in crow-bird hops, bounding away with a grin on his face. he'd managed to startle chacal (oops) and alyx (extra oops), but seeing the game dawn slowly across both of their faces caused a wide and charming grin to spark like winsome sunlight across the raven boy's face.

next to be won over was solaire. she was older, more mature -- and possessed with a sense of responsibility valravn would never acquire. he froze, watching wide-eyed in anticipation as alyx tagged the elder. how would she react?

on tenterhooks the boy waited with his tail held to the side in uncertainty. when solaire responded by giving in to the game, there was a roar of approval from the boy that shook nearby birds from their roost in the trees.

he wasted no time speeding off, splitting towards alyx and away from chacal. should chacal be tagged, he would taunt her by bounding in and out of reach -- otherwise, he would excitedly romp around the group, exhilarated to toe the dangerous line that was getting close to the tagger.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 28, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 28, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 29, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - August 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 31, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 31, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 04, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - September 09, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - September 09, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 10, 2020, 10:48 AM