Shadewood I ain't plastic, call me classic
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Chacal felt her throat tighten and relax, as though in spasmatic hiccoughs which would have been laughter had she lent her voval chords to be used. As it was, the quiet clicking of her breath hitching and relasing and chattering of her teeth indicated how happy and excited she was. Like a little bird with fledgeling wings she scampered away from Alyx, only to realize that Solaire had been tagged a moment later. Valravn, her silent protector, was much quicker on his feet, and Chacal was the smallest and youngest of the batch. She turned to bolt away, but her older sister easily caught up with her and gave her a soft tag. 

A whirlwind of excitement, Chacal whipped in a couple fast circles, as though undecided as to where she should run- but her decision was one that came simply out of attachmant more than chance- so when she stopped spinning, she was pointed directly toward Valravn. She got so close!- But then he would bound backwards, and out of reach. Still making her excited chattering noises with her throat and her teeth, she tried a few times to catch up with him- but their difference in size, age and mobility made Chacal practically the toddler of the group. So she made attempts at Alyx and Solaire- but didn't commit to either chase- before she finally made an unexpected move and circled- to try and intercept the path of the newcomer, Alyx, and return the tag to her.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 28, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 28, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 29, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - August 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 31, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 31, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 04, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - September 09, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - September 09, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 10, 2020, 10:48 AM