Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
@Hieronymous keeping moonspear vague we will have a council meeting in another thread once it's further along

It had been over a week since the Count's return, and while she was grateful for the few days where she was able to take it easy, she could not lounge about forever. With the drop in temperature, it was safe to say winter was now here and Kaistleoki still had a bear to deal with. Perhaps Hieronymous and Speedy had made progress on that front while she was gone. Unfortunately, the bear only reminded her that she still had to deal with Orlaith. Eagerness was one thing, but stupidity was another. A suitable punishment would be found, but for now, Ira trailed along the borders in search of her Constable.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM