Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
The Constable was yes, upon the borders. More so watchful over them in these past few weeks than usual thanks to the strange encounters he has had. Most of them had put him on edge, the news about the bear did not help him relax either. @Nutmeg who wandered off didn't help either. They were all out there trying to put him into an early grave, after all the hard work he did to survive this long too!

The thought made him laugh. A cloud of white appearing and vanishing just as fast as the approaching winter was reminded through this. He wasn't certain which he preferred more, summer or winter. Both had their dangers... maybe summer he supposed. the days were longer and people seemed happier.

At least Ira was back to take charge, and he couldn't be more thankful now that his routine could somewhat go back to its usual stuff - with only a mild addition of anxiety to deal with. Speaking of which, he was completely unaware that that same woman was out looking for him.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Hieronymous - December 02, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM