should the sky be filled with darkness and smoke
156 Posts
Ooc — seitch
hoh. hi c: had pms about joining D: so imma pretend ivev is already part of this, if that's ok!

Whatever had lead me from the sordid and bloodstained soil of Abendrot wasn't about to stop me right in my tracks and turn me around. Was there something that drove me from one group to the next? Wanderlust? It was as hazy as a wintry morning by the sea, for I had found myself within the company of new wolves.

My eyes, parched of color, were soaking up the healthy surroundings of pine-trimmed ridges and rocky terraces. They could spot my new acquaintences who padded in a silent single file through the valley, their pelts dappled by the swaying of ash and birch trees that arched above to the blue sky. I could only extrapolate the need for a new home was the reason that these wolves were trekking into the mountainous terrain- I had only received the formal greeting into the group. And I was no fighter; for my pelt was unscathed in any sort of battle bruise. Those ahead of me were a vibrant bunch, and with only my senses to deduce who was who- from the black female taking point to the elder who smelled strongly of thistle and cedar, a sign of a herbalist.
They had come across a source of water that lay nestled, an egg surrounded by granite wings and toppled with vegetation. The quiet band had fanned out, and I had come to a stop with bated breath. There was a sense of expectancy in the air, the silence diffused with tension. My pools highlighted the older creature who had stepped away to root around in the forest floor, my spirit naturally drawn to his obvious passion of herbs. He had carried a small package the entire walk, and it was only then that he attended to it. Even if my true calling wasn't to the art of medicine, there was much to deduce just by the appearance of one of my kind. I wasn't the kind to poke and prod at his activities, only drawing closer with outwardly turned ears, a sign of dissention.
Looking for something?
Messages In This Thread
should the sky be filled with darkness and smoke - by Alshain - September 07, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: should the sky be filled with darkness and smoke - by Ivev - September 07, 2014, 11:43 PM