Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
At the sound of his name being called, by Ira no less, his ears shot up with interest and turned to see her approach to his side. Things have really changed since his first days here in Kaistleoki, it was almost like night and day. Hello Ira~ Boy was he glad she was back, the trip she went on felt a lot longer than it truly was.

I'm glad you're back. And now that she was out here finding him, she must be rested enough from her travels to start catching up on things - what he assumed she was out there looking for him anyway. We have a lot to discuss... much has happened while you were away. He sighed, not wanting to just bombard her with news about business - but again, he assumed that is why she was here.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM