Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Hieronymous should have known by now that he would need one hell of a good reason to go behind her and Speedy's back, though he wasted no time jumping into the thick of it. She had noticed a few familiar scents since her return, though she failed to actually bump into any of the Court members. It was shocking to hear that Seelie Court was gone, they had seemed well only a few months ago, though she should know by now how much could change in such a short amount of time. Ira made a mental note to check on those who joined from the fairie pack later, it simply wouldn't do to not know her own packmates, not when she was Count.

For now, though, her focus must remain on Orlaith. Ira knew how brash the woman could be, but she was appalled to hear what she believed was justification. It was not Hiero who had to prove himself, he had been here long enough to show his worth, but perhaps all of the Knight's trips kept her from seeing what made him a good leader. The roan woman scoffed, giving a slight shake of her head as she looked away with a huff of her own. Orlaith had not been a part of their pack for very long, only about two months if she recalled properly, yet she had trusted her with one of their higher ranks. It seemed she did not know her packmates well at all to begin throwing the blame into the wind on everyone but herself.

To think one of their new Commoners had been dragged into the issue as well. Aliana was still making a name for herself within Kaistleoki, but she had been helpful so far. It was not her job to handle the responsibilities of a Knight Commander, it was quite the opposite, but if she believed that Aliana should be held to the same standards then perhaps she would make a better Commander down the line. If blaming her packmates wasn't bad enough, it was embarrassing to hear the welcome one of their Newcomers received...Izumi. Ira marked the name to memory, determined now to seek her out later and apologize on her behalf if Orlaith hadn't given her own yet, though from what she knew she likely hadn't.

How nice. Looks like I have a list of messes to attend to after this then...I do not think your judgment was wrong. You seemed to give her a chance to redeem herself, just as I had, though she spat it back in your face. I can't be too mad, you are second in command while I am away and such actions deserve to be dealt with sooner than later. Another sigh followed as Ira weaved her way through a tangle of tall grass and weeds, Seelie Court. They've disbanded then? Do you know why?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM