Wild Berry Meadow The street's a liar
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Lunaria... the vampire wasn't certain if he liked the name, Luna was shorter and a little nicer he supposed, despite how cliché it was. Perhaps he would stick to Lunaria, it was unique in comparison to the dull, used a thousand times before, nickname of hers. And which pack is that, Lunaria? Why not get a little more out of her, the girl's tongue was as loose as water upstream from a waterfall. She was the perfect subject to ask away and see what news he could gather from her without much work - well at least from what he saw and heard from her this far into their meeting. 

I'm certain you won't. He smiled, no toxin behind it, no venom or animosity - it was boyish and kind, practiced but seasoned to perfection in its innocence. He was a lazy bloke who if given the chance for someone else to hunt for him and fill his belly, would not let it slide him by. He had no male ego to protect, in fact, he saw it as the best way to survive. My name is Abaddon my dear, just a simple wanderer. I'm normally much cleaner than this so please, pay no mind to the hideous stains on my coat.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
The street's a liar - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: The street's a liar - by Lunaria - December 02, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: The street's a liar - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: The street's a liar - by Lunaria - December 03, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: The street's a liar - by Abaddon - December 03, 2020, 08:13 AM
RE: The street's a liar - by Lunaria - December 06, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: The street's a liar - by Abaddon - December 06, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: The street's a liar - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 10:31 AM
RE: The street's a liar - by Abaddon - December 22, 2020, 11:33 PM