Ankyra Sound Sorry About your Luck Kid
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Their stories were nothing unique, it was a tale that many freaks like them had in their blood. The wilds were wild after all, cruel and unforgiving to even the kindest of souls. One was considered lucky if they were desired, loved, and planned, for that was not the case for the majority of the lost souls wandering these lands since the beginning of time itself. Some just accepted it better than others, and it seemed like Hawkes here shared that one thing in common with the Vampire.

A brow rose to the little bit of information being shared. A little morsel just enough to tease his taste buds. May I ask what kind of vendetta this is? Paint him intrigued, he wanted more out of this. I have no loyalties with them. Nor did he know anything of them anyway to speak about. He couldn't promise not to tell them anything if something fantastic was offered in return... what that may be? He couldn't be certain, not without knowing a little about this grudge and of both parties in question. 

He could feel Hawkes' eyes upon him, the feeling caused a shift in his position as he swayed from putting his weight on one side to the other in a smooth, slow shift. Seeing if it would please him to see the man move and observe every motion behind the creature's physique. It all depends on what your intentions are, but I suppose there is no harm. Remembering the striped brute from before, there was much harm there. The guy was honest about it, Hawkes here on the other hand... well, it was a dance.

I quite like the company. He hummed with a cruel grin.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 04, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 05, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 05, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 05, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 06, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 08, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 09, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 10, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 10, 2020, 02:39 PM