Ankyra Sound Sorry About your Luck Kid
16 Posts
Ooc —
"I don't really know. It wasn't important - I just needed their location to bring back to her," he explained truthfully, seeing no reason to lie. Eartha might have his hide for it later, but that was a problem for Future Hawkes. Present Hawkes was having a lovely conversation, and he didn't want to ruin it with unneeded dishonesty. "Though, knowing her, and where we came from, I'd be surprised if they'd be happy to see one another." Was Eartha ever happy? Hawkes had yet to see it. 

Yellow eyes tracked Abaddon's movement, half-lidded, and a smile crossed his maw. The man was only a handful of inches taller than Hawkes, but outweighed him by near fifty pounds. Where the pirate was leggy and lithe, the ghoul was broad and stocky. But the way he moved reminded Hawkes of some of the women back in Tortuga - smooth, precise, intentional. 

What was there not to like?

A small grin spread across his maw, pleased with the response. He shrugged his shoulders. "My only real intention was to speak to an interesting stranger," he explained, stretching his own body, chest to the ground and back arched, before he stood back up. Hawkes might not have the strength that Abaddon had in his muscles, but he hoped he could have the same effect on him as the white wolf had done. "I think I succeeded in doing that." 

It was also pleasing to know that Abaddon had enjoyed their conversation. "It's hard to find good company," he agreed, tail swishing once behind him. "I've liked talking to you, as well."

He wasn't sure why he didn't feel much like lying right now. Perhaps because he'd liked the conversation so much. But for whatever reason, he didn't feel the need to have his guard up in front of this man.
Messages In This Thread
Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 04, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 05, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 05, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 05, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 06, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 08, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 09, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 10, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 10, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 10, 2020, 03:06 PM