The Heartwood "my child," the goddess said.
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Eldritch smiled as Aerenys accepted, moving aside a step or two so her fellow witch could lead the ritual. Her grin became one of touched gratitude as the snake slipped from his witch's neck to her own. 

And as Mati spoke in her foreign tongue, the Nightwish bowed her muzzle with closed eyes, only opening them as she sensed Mati's movement and lack of words. 
The Seer closed her eyes again as her mentor gave her a matching mask of blood, opening her eyes slowly as Mati grinned and announced their time to dine. 
Before she went to tear into the meal herself though, Eldritch padded up to the fallen cow and pulled a good chunk of meat from the corpse, setting it on the altar and lowering here head a tad to say her own prayer:

"Sithis, Darkness, Void. I place this offering before you as a pledge of my servitude, a Seer and a faithful mage to you and all the Daedra in entirety. In the names of the Daedra, so mote it be." She said her prayer aloud, only raising her head and opening her eyes again once she had finished. Only then did she join Mati at the elk and begin to dine beside her night sister.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
Messages In This Thread
"my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 18, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 19, 2021, 09:19 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 20, 2021, 12:52 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 20, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 21, 2021, 12:02 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 23, 2021, 01:39 PM