Redhawk Caldera It ain't fitting
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
A black wolf with markings of red and white approached Slate and did not seem friendly in the least. Slate had to restrain her face from scowling and succeeded. Instead she lowered her head slightly and gave out a clear statement. ”I am Slate. I seek a place to call home.” She wasn’t sure if this was it, the female certainly didn’t feel friendly or homely, but then again neither did Slate. She could hardly hold that against the other female if she didn’t feel like smiling and wagging her tail, fuck Slate couldn’t remember ever wagging her tail, so that was okay.

”I uh. I am good with plants, the earth, understanding stuff like that.” Stuff? God she was bad at socializing, five years since she had last made contact to another being and this was how she communicated. She lifted her head again and her tail was hanging in a relaxed position. She didn’t feel afraid or intimidated by the bulky wolf, she had seen no reason for the other one to act as if she wasn’t welcome yet.

”I’ve been alone most of my life, I think it’s about time I found a place to settle. I am not that good at uh. Words. I mean, words are fine, I am just not used to talking with others.” Well Slate now you sound like you speak to yourself instead. Way to go to sound batshit insane instead of a lonely miserable old cunt. She was about to speak again to try and salvage whatever she was doing, but realized she would probably just dig a deeper hole than she was already in. She shut her mouth and sat back down after standing and waited for the other one to ask the usual questions instead.
Messages In This Thread
It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 06, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 07, 2021, 08:13 AM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 07, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 03:33 PM